The peak of pleasure.
It dates from the 2nd Venetian Occupation (1687-1715) and was rebuilt in 1831 with the addition of the second floor. One of the largest houses in town with impressive interior decorations, it was the residence of Count Von Armansperg.
It was built from 1702 until 1706 with large stones, it is four-sided and had four cannons. On the north-east wall is the relief of St. Marc's Lion, the emblem of Venice.
Built in 1473, it served as a fortress until 1865. It became the residence of the executioners who carried out the death sentences in Palamidi prison. In 1935 it was converted into a hotel. Today there are regular boat-trips to the island.
It is the locals' favorite walk along the steep cliffs of Acronafplia and the impressive walls of Palamidi. It ends at Arvanitia Square overlooking an organized beach.
A 19th century neo-classical building that housed the first High school of Greece in 1833. It was renovated in 1992 and since then it houses the City Hall.
It was the most important road in the city in the 19th century. Along its sides there are still preserved houses from that period.